Friday, January 18, 2008

Wasted Day

48-Hour Internet Outage Plunges Nation Into Productivity

The Onion

48-Hour Internet Outage Plunges Nation Into Productivity

BOSTON-An Internet worm that disabled networks across the U.S. Monday and Tuesday temporarily thrust the nation into its most severe maelstrom of productivity since 1992.



I HATE it when I waste a day. I have a huge amount of work to do and it feels like a frittered the day away (especially on the internet). What it means is either I stay late or bring work home so that everything gets done. It would have made so much more sense to do it during the work day. My new plan for Monday is to not actually turn on my computer until I've done a good chunk of the reading I have to do. I think this will be a good way to manage things.

No comments: